- Him: “Abuela, Mamá no está en el carro conmigo. Yo estoy solo en el carro con mi Papá”
- Abuela: “¡Ay, mi amor! Pues dile que me llame.”
- Him: “OK, Abuela, yo le digo que te llame. Adiós.”
- When we’re practicing homework in English he tends to respond in Spanish.
- He’s using Spanish language as our “secret” language to share with me something he doesn’t want his Daddy to know. This is too cute!!!
- He wakes up speaking in Spanish. For example, “¿Mamá, dónde estas?”
- He’s constantly asking how do you translate words from English to Spanish.
- He’s reading from the phonics booklet used in the Puerto Rican school system: Cartilla Fonética.
¡Hasta la próxima amigos!