Chapter 4: Kids Yoga Stories – Jan. 23
Chapter 5: MarocMama – Jan. 30
Chapter 6: Spanglish House – Feb. 6
Chapter 7: Spanish Playground – Feb.13
Chapter 8: The European Mama – Feb. 20
Chapter 9: Kid World Citizen – Feb. 27
Q & A with Ashley Steel: Chasing the Donkey – March 6
This chapter provides a tips, and suggestions on what type of luggage, or bag to pack. I especially enjoyed the space saving & fashion suggestions (for those of us that like to be stylish). However, I have to admit that the best part of this chapter was the section “packing for kids”; and the packing list for emergent readers with pictures! Perfect for my 5 yr. old! For our future trips, I will wholeheartedly take in, and follow of all of the tips, and lists. Hopefully, our next trip will be relaxed, and comfortable!
Unfortunately, I can’t offer any tips on packing “lightly” 🙂 see picture above so I would love to know: how do you pack, and do you have any tips for packing lightly? Please comment below, and/or share your ideas in the Multicultural Kid Blogs Google + Community.
Don’t forget to link up your travel stories on Multicultural Kid Blogs, and follow the Travel with Kids Board on Pinterest.
Stay tuned for the following chapter hosted by Kids Yoga Stories so be sure to check back on January 23.
– Family on the Loose: The Art of Traveling with Kids is by Bill Richards and E. Ashley Steel
– This engaging book offers hundreds of easy-to-use ideas for turning travel with kids into a rewarding, enriching adventure.
– Bill Richards and E. Ashley Steel have traveled through North America, Europe and Asia with their two daughters. They bring vast experience and a wonderful sense of humor to their discussion of family travel.
– Read more about Family on the Loose on the authors’ website.
– To be notified of new posts by email, join the group list by emailing multiculturalkidblogs at gmail. com. Please put “book club” in the subject line.
Family on the Loose is available on Amazon.
Read more about the Multicultural Kid Blogs Book Club on our website:
Multicultural Kid Blogs are dedicated to raising world citizens, through arts, activities, crafts, food, language, and love. You can follow Multicultural Kid Blogs on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Google+. You can also subscribe to a feed of all of posts from the Facebook pages of all member blogs.
You can’t miss on March 6, Author Ashley Steel answers questions about the book and traveling with her family.