2. Make cards to hand out or mail to seniors, military, or sick patients in hospitals.
- Make cards for elderly folks at a nursing home – I’ve been saving a collection of random pictures and drawings that our son has made to make them into cards.
- Mail out postcards to our military. They do appreciate it.
3. Organize a stuffed animal or book drive, and donate them.
- Stuffed animal/book drive -we’ve asked his friends to donate books or stuffed animals that they no longer read to a child in need or to a local hospital or shelter.
4. Plant a tree with your child.
- Plant a tree – we are going to wait until Spring to plant a tree.
5. Start a garden, and donate the vegetables to a local harvest co-op.
6. Pick up trash at your local park or playground.
- Help clean up a local park – Use a garbage grabber and gloves.
Images via Canva Pro.