- Bring the kids in swimming gear! Bathing suits, swimming trunks, and an extra set of clothes. The kids will get wet! We’ll also have kiddie pools to beat the heat!
- Make sure to read the welcome board to see what tribe you’re assigned to.
- We will have an auction just like in Survivor, but with fake money! Have your kids brush up or practice simple math up to $20, and how to bid!
- Last but not least, lunch will be served! So let me know how many adults will be coming as well.
- Survivor! Outsmart, outlaugh, and outfun!!!!
We had the party in our yard. It was set-up with the challenges, auction table, cake table, and a green swing decorated for the gifts.
We then grouped the children in to two tribes: Blue Tribe, and Red Tribe. Each one received a blue or red buff (bandanas) to use through out the party.
|Cake table. It was raining in the morning so we set the table under the carport. Luckily it stopped raining and we took the table outside by the trees.|
We can’t have a party without a piñata! Of course, I wanted a monkey, or some other jungle animal but my child insisted on having a bunny rabbit piñata! Yes!!! Well, it is his birthday so we went with his idea! 🙂
To send this kids off, and being that it’s a Survivor party little one gave out the perfect party favor! Castaway Ocean Slime Party Favor!
|Castaway Ocean Slime Party Favor.|