I know they will be friends for life, as a matter of fact they are best friends! I smiled, and felt truly and immensely happy! You’re wondering what’s the big deal about that? Continue to read, and I will tell you why. 🙂
|Rainbow of friends!|
My son has had the opportunity to interact with children of all ages, and races; therefore helping him develop emotionally and socially. His friendships also fosters diversity, and acceptance of each child’s individuality. I especially love to see how they play, bond, and learn from each other.
- Leading by example. Your children will emulate your social skills when interacting with others.
- Provide opportunities for your child to spend time with other children: play dates, library story time, etc.!
- Sign your child up for a sports, or learn a new game: soccer is a great team sport, or ballet dancing.
- Teach your child how to act or behave in different social situations.
- Set ground rules: manners, boundaries, etc.
***This blog post is dedicated to the my mommy friends, and their children 🙂 Thank you for your friendship, and for our children’s friendship as well!***