Little one had a few friends over, and together we learned about Ecuador’s delicious espumilla. We watched a video in Spanish on how a local lady makes her espumilla for a living. She does the whole process by hand!!! Amazing!!
Of course, we used a blender.
- Ecuador is named after the equator which runs through the country.
- Ecuador is the only country in South America that does not share a border with Brazil.
- Ecuador is the world’s largest exporter of bananas.
- Ecuador’s currency is the U.S. dollar.
- Ecuador’s official language but there are also 13 other languages!