Hi! Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #9
This is a wonderful post on traveling to Japan without leaving your home! Kara shares books, crafts, and fine motor skills using chopsticks!
This is a wonderful idea to teach geography! Sorting stamps from different countries and sorting them. We have quite a few at home, and this is a wonderful way to keep
Now that you’ve checked out our featured posts, link up to our blog hop!
It’s very easy, and simple to participate! Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Be a sweetheart, and kindly follow your hostess and co-hostesses:
- Frances: Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
- Kristen: Toddling in the Fast Lane
- Leanna: All Done Monkey
- Jody: Mud Hut Mama
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts. Such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc. When you link up your blog will also be shared simultaneously on our co-hostesses websites. 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://discoveringtheworldthroughmysonseyes.blogspot.com/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2TlwB8obs5Q/UTDr2P8JEGI/AAAAAAAAGOQ/laky9JIEcGU/s1600/share+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. It will run for a week. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
<div align="center"><a href="http://discoveringtheworldthroughmysonseyes.blogspot.com/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ajb4TxSmYlI/UTDtNW_oCLI/AAAAAAAAGOY/g-TYeax5flc/s1600/featured+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Want to know when is our next Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop? Click here.
Thank you for linking up,and happy culture blog hopping! If you’d like to co-host, please send me an email to anelenterprises(at)gmail(dot)com.
Thank you so much for featuring our Stamp Sorting Box Frances! And thank you for hosting as well! I must say I am very happy to have been invited in sharing on this blog hop. I did not know of it before I first linked up and probably missed on so many ideas and so many great blogs too, including yours! Have a great day!
I love that stamp sorting box! So cool!!
You're welcome, and congrats! I'm glad you're joining us, and don't worry there will be plenty of more CKC blog hops to come (more ideas, and plenty of blogs participating). 🙂
I know I love it too! Great idea!