Hi! Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #7
This week Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop features:
From Worms Eye-View: Africa Day!
Now that you’ve checked out our featured posts, link up to our blog hop!
It’s very easy, and simple to participate! Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Be a sweetheart, and kindly follow your hostess and co-hostesses: Frances at Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes and our co-hostesses:
- Leanna: All Done Monkey
- Kristin: Toddling in the Fast Lane
- Jody: Mud Hut Mama
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts. Such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc. When you link up your blog will also be shared simultaneously on our co-hostesses websites. 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://discoveringtheworldthroughmysonseyes.blogspot.com/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2TlwB8obs5Q/UTDr2P8JEGI/AAAAAAAAGOQ/laky9JIEcGU/s1600/share+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. It will run for a week. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
<div align="center"><a href="http://discoveringtheworldthroughmysonseyes.blogspot.com/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ajb4TxSmYlI/UTDtNW_oCLI/AAAAAAAAGOY/g-TYeax5flc/s1600/featured+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Want to know when is our next Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop? Click here.
Thank you for linking up,and happy culture blog hopping! If you’d like to co-host, please send me an email to anelenterprises(at)gmail(dot)com.
Thank you so much for this amazing blog hop!
I hope I did not link too many posts…they are diverse, so I thought it'd be acceptable.
Love this idea ….awesome!
Thank you. Grabbing your button now for my sidebar.
You're so very welcome Chris! I'm glad you like it, and no worries there are never too many link ups. 🙂 LOL We'll be checking out your link-ups during the weekend, and Amen!
Hi, Frances! Thanks for the lovely comment on Facebook. I love the concept of your blog: it's exactly what I am trying to do with my 21 months old <3 Followed your blog. Thanks for this great blog hop!