As the creator of the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop I’m thrilled to be co-hosting the blog hop in it’s new home at Multicultural Kid Blogs, and the wonderful bloggers from:
Crafty Moms Share
Crazy Little Family Adventure
Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
Castle View Academy
La Cité des Vents
Los Gringos Locos
Russian Step by Step for Children
Raising a Trilingual Child
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below: