Hi! Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #3
This week Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop features:
- Traveling with a Baby to Guatemala by Nothing if Not Intentional
- Making a Chinese Seal Chop by Marie’s Pastiche
- Salta Ranita Salta! (Jump Frog Jump!) by Toddling in the Fast Lane
It’s very easy, and simple to participate! Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Be a sweetheart, and kindly follow your hostess and co-hostesses:
- Frances: Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
- Leanna: All Done Monkey
- Jody: Mud Hut Mama
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts. Such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc. When you link up your blog will also be shared simultaneously on our co-hostesses websites. 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://discoveringtheworldthroughmysonseyes.blogspot.com/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2TlwB8obs5Q/UTDr2P8JEGI/AAAAAAAAGOQ/laky9JIEcGU/s1600/share+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. It will run for a week. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
<div align="center"><a href="http://discoveringtheworldthroughmysonseyes.blogspot.com/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ajb4TxSmYlI/UTDtNW_oCLI/AAAAAAAAGOY/g-TYeax5flc/s1600/featured+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Want to know when is our next Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop? Click here.
Thank you for linking up,and happy culture blog hopping! If you’d like to co-host, please send me an email to anelenterprises(at)gmail(dot)com.
Thanks for the feature! Love these opportunities to see how other families explore cultural diversity.
You're welcome! I love your website! 🙂
Thanks for hosting the link up! I love teaching my kids about other cultures in a hands-on way and your site is giving me lots of inspiration!
You're so very welcome, and thank you for linking up! I absolutely love the aboriginal dot painting! Impressive! 🙂