Hi! Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #2
This week Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop features:
Oso Pardo, Oso Pardo ¿Qué ves ahi?
In our home we’re big fans of Eric Carle, and we’re especially excited that his books are available in Spanish! Check out Spanglish House’s post on her Spanish homeschooling lesson with Oso Pardo, Oso Pardo ¿Qué ves ahí?
Miss Panda’s Reading Playground
Growing Up Biracial
Who doesn’t love the classic “Goodnight Moon?”, and how about if you come across the Mandarin/Chinese version of it? Miss Panda has this wonderful post of Goodnight Moon in Mandarin/Chinese you can view the full post here.
Growing Up Biracial
I really enjoyed this blog post about growing up biracial, and I love her advice on raising mixed children. You can read her full post here.
Now that you’ve checked out our featured posts, link up to our blog hop!
It’s very easy, and simple to participate! Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Be a sweetheart, and kindly follow your hostess and co-hostesses:
- Frances: Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
- Leanna: All Done Monkey
- Jody: Mud Hut Mama
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts. Such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc. When you link up your blog will also be shared simultaneously on our co-hostesses websites. 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://discoveringtheworldthroughmysonseyes.blogspot.com/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2TlwB8obs5Q/UTDr2P8JEGI/AAAAAAAAGOQ/laky9JIEcGU/s1600/share+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. It will run for a week. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
<div align="center"><a href="http://discoveringtheworldthroughmysonseyes.blogspot.com/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ajb4TxSmYlI/UTDtNW_oCLI/AAAAAAAAGOY/g-TYeax5flc/s1600/featured+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Want to know when is our next Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop? Click here.
Thank you for linking up,and happy culture blog hopping! If you’d like to co-host, please send me an email to anelenterprises(at)gmail(dot)com.
Thanks for featuring one of my posts! 😀
Thank you (Xiè Xiè 謝謝) for featuring my Chinese reading playground post. Honored! 🙂
You're welcome Lynda! I love your post!
You're welcome Amanda!! I love your blog with all the wonderful ideas on teaching another language!