Hi, and welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
This month’s feature:
1. True Aim’s Geography fun! I love her geography game to get the kids running, and moving! Perfect for my 5 yr. old. 🙂
2. Stacking Book’s Review on Mufaro’s Beautiful Daughters!
I absolutely love this African folk tale about two sisters. I will definitely be looking for this in our local library. It’s a must read!
and our most viewed and clicked on post this past month was: ♫drum roll please♫:
Carrot Top x 3 Polar Regions Post! Talk about being creative!!! My son wants me to do this for him.
It’s very easy, and simple to participate! Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Be a sweetheart, and kindly follow your hostess and co-hostesses:
- Frances: Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
- Leanna: All Done Monkey
- Kristen: Toddling in the Fast Lane
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts. Such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc. When you link up your blog will also be shared simultaneously on our co-hostesses websites. 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://discoveringtheworldthroughmysonseyes.blogspot.com/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2TlwB8obs5Q/UTDr2P8JEGI/AAAAAAAAGOQ/laky9JIEcGU/s1600/share+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
<div align="center"><a href="http://discoveringtheworldthroughmysonseyes.blogspot.com/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ajb4TxSmYlI/UTDtNW_oCLI/AAAAAAAAGOY/g-TYeax5flc/s1600/featured+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- If you’d like to co-host, please send me an email to anelenterprises(at)gmail(dot)com.
Fances thanks for featuring my blog post on "Mufaro's beautiful daughters" on Creative Kids Culture Blog. I found some other blogs with interesting ideas too 🙂
-Reshama @ Stackingbooks
You're welcome! I really love your review, and I will be looking for that book to share with my little one. 🙂