When I started blogging I did it with my son in mind, but having fellow bloggers recognize my work, time and effort is an honor! Olga, The European Mama has nominated my blog, and I accept the The Sunshine Award! 🙂
The Sunshine Award is a blogger-to-blogger award given to those who write positive and inspiring articles and bringing some sunshine into the life of others. As with any blogging awards this one too has rules and requirements:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back.
- Post the award images in your blog.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 other blogs and let the writers known about their nominations!
So here it goes, thank you so much to Olga The European Mama! She’s a Polish mother living in the Netherlands with her German husband and two daughters about parenting, multilingualism, being European, and much much more. I enjoy reading her adventures as an expat mom. 🙂
Seven facts about myself:
- I am multi-tasker, and just wished there were more hours in a day!
- I am a planner, and like to visualize what I have planned out. If plan A doesn’t work, I will always have plan B, or plan C. This annoys my husband 🙂 He hates to plan, and says it never works out as he planned it, but those are his plans, right? LOL
- I like to be punctual, and on time. It annoys me when people are late.
- I struggle with my weight (never ending story).
- I don’t have pets, because I don’t like them. That doesn’t make me an evil person!
- I love to cook. On Sundays I cook all of the meals for the week; but haven’t been able to do so in months (read fact #1).
- I am older mom, and only have one child. Had I been younger I would have had three children like my Mom.
My nominations are: (♫♫ drum roll please!♫♫)
Oh thank you so much!!! What a pleasure to be amongst these great bloggers.
Thank you so much for the nomination – I'm so glad we met through blogging! I'm also a planner and I would love to hear more about how you cook for the week on Sunday.
Thank you, Frances! We moms write so much about our children – it's fun to read a bit more about you for a change. I don't have, or really want pets either and it does seem like animal lovers often assume this means we're awful. I'm vegan because I can't personally handle the idea of harming animals – you would think that would count for something :p I am neither punctual nor much of a planner, though – I totally admire you for those two things! 🙂