- 21 Days of Contagious Gratitude: What we (hubby and I) are thankful for.
- 21 Days of Contagious Gratitude: A collective gratitude list by date from my Facebook family and friends.
21 Days of Gratitude:
We are thankful for our son!
21 Days of Gratitude:
Collective gratitude from family and friends on Facebook.
Estoy agradecida a Dios por bendecirme a mi y a mi familia; no somos rico, pero podemos ayudar a otros. 🙂
- Rachel: You are important to me. As I moved from OH to SC, you became a dear sweet friend. I’m glad we connect on fb and get to meet in person too! Countdown to Christmas get-together.
- Alleyah: Frances, you just don’t know how special not only you are, but your whole family is to our family!! We love you guys!!!
- Ella: I’m thankful for great friends n family like u and Ivan.! #teamevansrthebest…
- Olga Edmé: I am thankful for Goddaughters like you!
- Chondra: Frances I’m am so grateful to have you as a friend…I remember meeting you through a scentsy sign-up….and now you are one friend everyone needs!!! Love you and I pray god will bless us with a lifetime friendship!!!
You’re my angel sent from above. Like the song says, “some call you amazing. I just call you mine.”
Randi: Day 9: I’m thankful to have my own “private” office at my job. I don’t know how I would get anything done if I had to sit up front with a window to the waiting lobby right beside me and all the distractions it brings. Props to my co-worker for managing so well. 🙂
Vicki: Today I am thankful for having such a wonderful son. If he didn’t come in my life when he did I don’t know where I would be now . Austin mama loves you very much! ♥
Frances: I’m thankful for technology, especially the internet! I met my husband on-line 7 1/2 yrs. ago!! I’ve made some great friends, too! The internet also helps me keep in touch with my loved ones via Facebook, and other social media sites. I love it that Mami can see her grandson’s growth, and accomplishment although she’s in Puerto Rico. ¡Estoy agradecida por la tecnología, especialmente la internet! ¡Conocí a mi esposo en línea hace 7 1/2 años atrás! También he hecho grades amistades. La internet me permite mantenerme en contacto con mis seres queridos vía Facebook, y otros medios de internet. Me encanta que Mami puede ver el crecimiento de su nieto, y sus logros aunque está en Puerto Rico.
Vicki: Today I am thankful for Lifetime Movie Network on Saturday nights. I’m about to cuddle up in my warm bed after a long day and watch movies until I fall asleep. 🙂
Frances: Thanking God for living in this country, and thanking the men and women who served and died for our country. “This will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” ~Elmer Davis Happy Veteran’s Day, and happy birthday to the best cousin ever Elizabeth Rivera! ♥ ya!
Jacqueline: Muy feliz con mi vida. Le agradezco a Dios por lo bueno que ha sido conmigo y con los mios. Ya gracias a Dios el martes cumpliré un año mas de vida, y el viernes lo celebraré con los Chicos del hospital oncologico. Que mejor regalo que ver su alegria!!!! !! 😉 Gracias a cada una de las personas que han echo esto posible. Para la Gloria de Dios esto serà maravilloso. Aleluya!!!! Dios les bendiga
Frances – what a beautiful post! So much to be thankful for and written so eloquently by you and by your family and friends.
Thanks so much Jody! This was indeed a beautiful experience! Gratitude shared by so many. 🙂
This is a beautiful post. I had my first and only child at age 40 after years of infertility, surgeries and giving up. She is the joy of my life. I know exactly how you feel. You sure don't look old! And I LOVE your blog.
Thank you Susan for such lovely words! I was 37 when I got pregnant with little one. I'm 41 now, and enjoying every thing about motherhood! 🙂 I just have a hard time trying to catch up with him, and all of his energy! LOL