I have sat on this post for many days, writing, re-writing and looking for a perfect title. I’ll be honest, I was at a loss for words. How do we have this conversation with our sweet 9 year old?
I’m Frances a native Spanish speaker, married to a Southern gentleman and a multicultural & Latina mamá to a tween. I started blogging when my son was 4 years old.
This blog is the story of our lives, a multicultural family living, learning and discovering the world through our son’s eyes.
Happy to have you here!
Contact me here.
- Spanish language comics for older kids
- Tips to Encourage Older Kids to Read in the Minority Language
- A Puerto Rican Conundrum: Indigenous, Black or White? Am I one, or all three?
- Frida, Queen of the Canvas
- Easter Crafts, Books, and Spanish Activities Round-Up
- Puerto Rican’s Racial Ancestry Mix
- Puerto Rico’s Cultural Comics for Kids ICePé.cómic
- Black Characters in the Bible and List of Black Illustrated Children’s Bibles
- Our Valentine’s Day Craft Round-Up
- Five Afro-Latino Children’s Books in Spanish